DRIVE. SLICE. HOOK 'EM.
No matter how you swing it, The University of Texas Golf Club will mark the rarest of opportunities to join our Chairman of the Board, and the 2005 National Championship Head Football Coach, Mack Brown, as well as the elite Legends of Texas golf, as a member of one of the finest Private Golf Clubs in America.
With a grand new tradition and a rich golf heritage, this 7,412-yard Bechtol Russell designed championship course, official home of The University of Texas Golf Teams, is destined for greatness. From its state-of-the-art practice facility and richly appointed clubhouse, to its panoramic hill country setting nestled between Lake Austin and Lake Travis in Steiner Ranch, the club promises a legendary golf membership experience available only to a fortunate few.
The University of Texas Golf Club features:
- Private Club Memberships in an exclusive gated golf community.
- Distinctive practice facility, highlighting generous teeing grounds and multiple chipping, pitching and putting greens.
- An open-air 3,400 square-foot pavilion overlooking UT's extraordinary practice facility and the picturesque 18th hole.
- An elaborate 16,000 square foot clubhouse with sophisticated dining areas, Golf Shop, spacious locker rooms and lavish bar areas.
- A fitness facility complete with cardio equipment, weight training capabilities, flat screen tv's, and a menu of trainers for your specific training needs.
- The Clubhouse is home to an inspiring display area featuring UT legends' memorabilia such as Major Championship trophies, a Ryder Cup display, and NCAA Champions.
- The Walk of Fame highlights Texas golf legends' both within the clubhouse and on each teeing ground.
- Fun family events, spectacular golf tournaments, unique shopping experiences and a diverse membership.
The Club is a first-class experience uniting superior golf and club amenities with the triumphant traditions embedded in the spirit of The University of Texas.